After you've created a classroom and invited students to join, follow the steps here for creating an assignment:
- Go to your classroom and click on the green + Create button at the top right corner of the Classroom feed.
- Choose New Assignment
- Under Information, key in the title for the assignment, as well as the deadline and instructions for students.
- Under Attachments, you have the option to attach audio examples or any other files relevant to the assignment.
- Under Groups, you have the option to create student groups for group assignments.
- Lastly, you can choose to Publish Assignment or Save as Draft for releasing in a future date.
Article is closed for comments.