Here's how you can create your Personal Project.
- Click on the Library Icon located on the top right of your home feed.
- Click on the Create Project Icon to enter the Mix Editor to start recording your ideas.
- You can also import your previously recorded work via the Upload icon located next to the Mix Editor Icon.
- To learn more about how to use the Mix Editor, click here.
- Once you've completed your work within the Mix Editor, rename the project by clicking on the project name located in the middle.
- Click on the Save Icon located at the top right to save your work privately.
- You will now see your newly saved Personal Project, show up within your Library.
Here's how you can edit your Personal Project
- Click on the Library Icon to access the list of your Personal Projects
- Click on the Triple Dot Icon on the right of the project to access additional options.
- Open in Mix Editor - Opens the project in the Mix Editor
- Rename - Change the project name
- Copy Project - Make a duplicate copy of your project
- Share - Creates a Shareable link to share your project to your school privately.
- Delete - Removes the project from your Library